Back to top of page

Move your Meter or Service Pipe

If your house is connected to a network operated by GTC, we can provide you with a quotation to move your meter or alter your service pipe.

For works on your meter or service pipe, please complete the request for Service Alteration Form – Electric or Service Alteration Form – Gas, so we can provide you with a quotation. You should be aware that moving a smart meter to a new location may cause wireless connectivity to be lost.  If this happens, your supplier may need to undertake additional work to re-establish the wireless connectivity, which could incur additional charges.

If you have any questions please contact the GTC connections team on 01359 243360.

Building an extension?

If you are planning to build an extension to a property with a GTC utility meter and supply, please follow the instructions Building Over Services and Meters. Failure to follow the guidelines could result in additional costs. If you have any further questions or need some guidance, please contact us on 01359 243360.

More info
More info
More info