GTC is part of the BUUK Infrastructure Group, the leading provider multi-utility networks in the UK, employing more than 1500 people and operating networks serving more than one and a half million homes.
GTC provides multi-utility networks for new-build developments across England, Scotland and Wales.
We design, install, adopt, own and operate network infrastructure for all the utilities – heat, electricity, gigabit-capable fibre broadband, water, wastewater and gas.
We are committed to the highest standards of quality, safety and customer service drawing on our many years of experience in the industry. GTC is the utility infrastructure provider of choice for the house building industry.
We have become the leading independent UK utility network provider by doing what we do best – innovating and driving change.
As each utility market has been deregulated, GTC has been first. First to work with regulators to open up the market; first to offer a competitive alternative to incumbent suppliers; and first to own and operate our own utility networks.
Starting in 1995 as the first independent company to secure a Public Gas Transporter (PGT) licence, over the years we have added electricity, water, fibre and district energy to our portfolio.
At GTC, we are never content to rest on our laurels, and Innovation continues to be at the forefront of our business.
- Working with low carbon fuel sources as an alternative to gas
- Pioneering new methods of installing our utilities to offer our customers the best possible service and asset quality
- The digitisation of the whole customer experience in order to increase the speed, efficiency and accountability of our delivery
- Employing the very best and looking after our most important asset – our people.
- Working with industry bodies and customers to understand the impact of industry change such as the zero carbon energy transformation, EV and the needs of modular building