Connections & Service Alterations
Whether you need a new gas or electricity supply, wish to change your existing meter to a new position due to renovating your home or you simply do not require gas and/or electric anymore then we are here to help.
Domestic & Commercial – New Connection / Meter Move / Service Alteration
What do we do:
- We offer Gas and Electric domestic services for new and existing properties.
- We offer Gas Commercial services to new and existing businesses.
- We disconnect Gas and Electric domestic services when they are no longer needed.
- We disconnect Gas Commercial services when they are no longer needed.
- We alter the position of Gas and Electric meters and service routes if they need moving to a new position.
- We can upgrade your existing Electricity supply should you require more than the standard supply.
Please contact our connections team on the contact details below to find out more.
If you have more than four domestic or commercial properties to connect please visit our housebuilder section.
Fuel Poor & Vulnerable Customers
If you are fuel poor or a vulnerable customer, we may be able to assist with the cost of getting you connected. To find out more contact a member of the My Connections Team who will be happy to discuss your requirements and provide you with advice or view further information here.
Building an Extension
If you are planning to build an extension to a property with a GTC utility meter and supply, please follow the instructions Building Over Services and Meters. Failure to follow the guidelines could result in additional costs. If you have any further questions or need some guidance, please contact us on the details below.