Back to top of page

Connections & Service Alterations

Whether you need a new gas or electricity supply, wish to change your existing meter to a new position due to renovating your home or you simply do not require gas and/or electric anymore then we are here to help.

Domestic & Commercial – New Connection / Meter Move / Service Alteration

What do we do:

  • We offer Gas and Electric domestic services for new and existing properties.
  • We offer Gas Commercial services to new and existing businesses.
  • We disconnect Gas and Electric domestic services when they are no longer needed.
  • We disconnect Gas Commercial services when they are no longer needed.
  • We alter the position of Gas and Electric meters and service routes if they need moving to a new position.
  • We can upgrade your existing Electricity supply should you require more than the standard supply.

Check my Network Operator

Information Hub

Pricing & Timescales

My Connections Journey

Please contact our connections team on the contact details below to find out more.

If you have more than four domestic or commercial properties to connect please visit our housebuilder section.

GTC-CalaHomesGTC 25

Fuel Poor & Vulnerable Customers

If you are fuel poor or a vulnerable customer, we may be able to assist with the cost of getting you connected. To find out more contact a member of the My Connections Team who will be happy to discuss your requirements and provide you with advice or view further information here.

Single Commercial Electricity Connection

If you are interested in a one-off electricity connection to a commercial property please contact the GTC team.

Building an Extension

If you are planning to build an extension to a property with a GTC utility meter and supply, please follow the instructions Building Over Services and Meters. Failure to follow the guidelines could result in additional costs. If you have any further questions or need some guidance, please contact us on the details below.

More info
More info
More info