GTC adopts wastewater networks on new housing developments. We offer a flexible, phased approach to adoption and manage the entire process.
We will own and operate wastewater networks for developments instead of the incumbent water company under a New Appointment and Variation (NAV) licence granted by Ofwat. We have the same responsibilities and provide the same services as the statutory waste company. GTC manages the entire end-to-end process from initial enquiry through to adoption. We look after the relationship with the incumbent waste companies, so you don’t have to.
Working with our customers, we find the best possible solution for each development. The house builder constructs the waste network to agreed standards and GTC offers a fast and efficient approval and adoption service.
As part of our multi-utility offering, GTC can provide customers with a commercially competitive all-inclusive quote that includes installation and adoption of the water network and adoption of the wastewater network constructed by the house builder.
Our wastewater infrastructure provision includes:
- Adopting foul and surface water infrastructure
- Fast and efficient approval processes
- Versatile, phased sewer adoption
- Adopted as part of a multi-utility single provider solution
- Waiver of bond or other form of security
- Long-term ownership and operation of the waste network
- Price and service certainty for home owners