GTC was the first operator to secure a licence as an Independent Gas Transporter (IGT) and we continue to be at the forefront of industry, leading the way to post-2025 provision of solutions for heating new-build homes to the Future Homes Standard.
Our comprehensive gas infrastructure provision for housebuilders and developers includes:
- New gas connections – to local mains and the upstream gas network
- Design and construction of new gas-distribution networks
- Self-connection of the Connected System Exit Point (CSEP)
- On-site and off-site civil engineering works up to and including the CSEP
- Design and installation of Pressure Reduction Installations (PRI)
- Smart-Meter Installation
We also offer a range of low-carbon heating solutions as an alternative to gas. For more information on what GTC is able to offer to help meet the future homes standard, please speak to your Regional Sales Manager.
We have Lloyds Gas Industry Registration Scheme (GIRS) accreditation for the Design, Project Management and Audit of our gas networks. This ensures that they are constructed and delivered to the highest possible standards, meeting stringent industry specifications for safe and secure gas supplies, regulated by OFGEM.